Friday, April 27, 2012
22nd Annual Antique Sale on April 29th, 9am-3pm.
Liberty Center, 6445 W. 27th Place, Berwyn, Illinois.
Small admission fee of $3.00 which will be used to help pay the mortgage for
the new building and permanent headquarters of the BHS. as well as the many
necessary expenditures that accompany new homeownership.
If you're not fan of antiques, still stop by and say hello, you'll be helping
the BHS by supporting a worthy cause.
- Many dealers featuring antiques and collectibles
- Traditional raffle with a variety of gift baskets - $1 per ticket or $5 for 6
- Progressive raffle for an iPad3 (you could win an iPad3 for less than $5)
- Bake Sale and Hot dogs, chips, and soda will also be available until supplies
- BHS booth with Berwyn merchandise, Berwyn postcards, custom jewelry and more
Details about the iPad3 Raffle:
The BHS is holding a progressive raffle for an iPad3!
There will only be 500 tickets sold. Each ticket will have a number ranging
from 1-500, multiply the number with 1 Penny and you have your ticket price.
You will pick an envelope randomly, open your envelope and find out your ticket
price! Ticket #001 will be $.01...Ticket #500 will be $5.
Proceeds will benefit the Berwyn Historical Society. Drawing to be held after
ALL tickets are sold.