Berwyn's Arts Blog
Sunday, March 08, 2009
 
Tuesday City Council Meeting
Have you ever been to a City Council meeting? You may want to come to this Tuesday's meeting. The budget will be voted on. And, as I mentioned in my last blog, the Others want to get rid of the Berwyn Regional Housing Center.

If you would like to keep the Center, I ask that you attend the meeting. Show the Alderpeople you care. If it is not a packed house, then, they win. Period. We lose.

Please support the Center. If not, crime will definitely go up, with or without two new police officers.

It is possible the budget will not be voted on. And if that happens, I apologize. But, you will probably be amused and entertained nonetheless, and not in a good way.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 8 pm, City Hall

Do attend. And, I am not giving you an option. Please. Do the right thing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter

Powered by Blogger