Berwyn's Arts Blog
Friday, March 23, 2007
 
Election, April 17, 2007
For the first time, I am recommending people for the upcoming election on April 17, 2007. I know all the people I recommend and believe all will be a great asset to their respective position. I will periodically send this out. Remember, the schools take a big bite out of your real estate taxes; more than the City's portion.

Without further ado:

District 201 Morton High School, 2 year term: Theodore "Ted" P. Korbos

District 201 Morton High School, 4 year term: Mark Titzer, Thomas E. McLain Eduardo Rios

South Berwyn School District 100, elementary and middle grade schools: Robin Scharpf, Diego Estrella, Jim Swicionis, Tony Harris

Morton College District 527 for 2 year term: I can not recommend anyone

Morton College District 527 for 6 year term Elmo "Gabe" Gonzalez

Berwyn Park District: Frank Amaro

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter

Powered by Blogger