Berwyn's Arts Blog
Friday, March 23, 2007
 
3rd Ward Town Hall Meeting
I am having a 3rd Ward Town Hall Meeting on April 28, 2007, at 11:00 am, at Trinity Church, 26th and Riverside.

Of course, I am shouting out for volunteers to pass out flyers for this event. Since being elected, I have had a Town Hall Meeting every six months.

If you have helped before, I will not assume you will help again. So, please, email me directly from this blog posting/email, or to my address at MarkWeiner1@Hotmail.Com

I am looking to have the flyers passed out after the April 17, 2007 election. This is a small window. Having said that, if you would like to help and must pass out flyers before April 17, 2007, please contact me.

As always, I thank you for your anticipated help.

Mark

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter

Powered by Blogger