Berwyn's Arts Blog
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
 
3rd Ward Town Hall Meeting
There were more than 125 people who attended this meeting on Monday, October 24, 2005. We had, in attendance, the Mayor, Police Chief, Police Captain in charge of the Neighborhood Watch Program for our area, the Fire Chief and the Community Outreach Director. As everyone in attendance witnessed, everyone in government is trying hard to make our City much more viable and progressive and liveable and just a great place to live.

I will not give my agenda on what I spoke about, nor recap the questions from the audience. Needless to say, there is work being done and work that needs to be done.

I just want to thank, again, all my volunteers who gave everyone in the 3rd Ward notice of the meeting. I want to thank Mary Morrison who is in charge of the Presbyterian Church where the event took place. And, if I have forgotten anyone, I do apologize. I sincerely appreciate everyone's effort.

And, I want to thank the Academy. Kidding.

As always, if you want to participate in the new Neighborhood Watch Program, contact me at MarkWeiner1@Hotmail.Com

And, if you would like to be notified of when this blog is updated, email me a request.

Comments:
Excellent meeting, if you weren't there you should be, especially if you are intresed in moving this community further. There are plenty of complainers but we need to aid with the solutions too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page hit counter

Powered by Blogger